Ukidz UK provides the very best school discos and we know what makes a great and memorable party for children and teenagers, our school disco price is fixed at £130.00 for two hours (providing you are local to Hereford) and for this special price all we ask is that Ukidz Uk is allowed to promote our business by providing you with flyers to be given to the pupils once a year. We know you will enjoy the party so much you will use us again and again. We have been voted the best provider of school discos for the last four years in the Herefordshire county.
Just look at what you will get!
- Specialist, professional mixing DJs who can Encourage on the dance floor (DRB Checked).
- Nightclub quality disco with fantastic laser & FX light shows and smoke machine, and UV lighting for a great effect.
- The latest Chart, Dance, RnB, Pop, House, DnB, Indie & Alternative tunes catered for.
- Their own song choices are also welcome so they get exactly what they like.
- Some additional games if required or music only.
- We need one hour to set up the equipment and forty five minutes to set down.
- Total party time two hours (excluding set up & set down).
- Finish time no later than 10.30 pm.
Ukidz Uk has been entertaining for over thirty years, we are the number one choice for your children’s party with thousands of parties carried out by us and we offer fantastic value for money children’s parties, if you don’t believe us just check our rivals and get a price to compare as some children’s party companies charge nearly double our rates for exactly the same style of party – dont be fooled!!
See our FAQs to answer any questions you may have, or see our extras page for party tips or alternatively call one of our booking agents free from a landline on:
0800 566 8715 or use the contact form on this website.
Please note the above number is not free from a mobile phone please use the contact form and we will send you a mobile number to contact us on.
Competitors please note: All content and themed parties within this website are protected by copyright, if we receive information that copyright is breached we will take legal action.